文章摘要
林汝榕,何进金,丘虎三.诱导池养斑节对虾的性腺发育与产卵[J].水产学报,1990,14(4):277~285
诱导池养斑节对虾的性腺发育与产卵
INDUCEMENT ON OVARIAN DEVELOPMENT,MATURATION AND SPAWNING IN PENAEUS MONODN FABRICIUS GROW-OUT FROM EARTH PONDS
投稿时间:1989-10-01  修订日期:1990-04-01
DOI:
中文关键词: 斑节对虾  卵巢发育  产卵  眼柄处理
英文关键词: Penaeus monodon faboricius  ovarian development  spawning  eyestalk treatment
基金项目:福建省水产厅资助;福建省科委资助
作者单位
林汝榕 国家海洋局第三海洋研究所 厦门 
何进金 国家海洋局第三海洋研究所 厦门 
丘虎三 莆田市水产技术推广站 
摘要点击次数: 1350
全文下载次数: 1031
中文摘要:
      室内条件下,采用切除、烫灼眼柄及蓝、绿色光源光照,可有效诱导池养斑节对虾的卵巢获得不同程度发育或成熟产卵,有效率分别为64.8%和15.5%,总有效率达80.3%。亲虾个体大小及水温与卵巢发育或产卵的关系密切。体重70克以上的亲虾卵巢易催熟,性腺发育成熟大多出现在水温较高的 5—9月份(平均水温 25.0—29.5℃),尤其产卵仅在这些月份发生。亲虾产卵量较少(每尾 3—11万个/次)。室内环境下亲虾无自然交配,卵子不能孵化,仅其中一次产卵中,进行了人工交配孵化出无节幼体。
英文摘要:
      The ovarian development, maturation and spawning in grass prawn, P. monodon from grow-out adults in the earth ponds could effectly be induced under the laboratory cunditions. By adopting the technques of unieyestalk ablation and/or exposed in dim blue and green Light intensity(80-120 lux),ovarian development and maturation or spawning of feamles occured respectively in 64.8% and 15.5% of test animals,with a total induced effect of 80.3 percent.The females showed their ovarian development in 10 days or longer after the induced treatment.Prawn's size and seawater temperature were closely related to gonadal develop-ment and spawning. Usually the females with a body weight over 70 gram in tha season of May to September with a higher water temperature (average T of 25.0-29.5℃)were more easily successful in inducement. Spawning behavior of females(11 times in total during experimental periady accured only in those months with higher water temperature.
HTML   查看全文   下载PDF阅读器
关闭

手机扫一扫看